Monday, October 8, 2012

Sick Cat

I've been wheezing & coughing for the longest time, since the past 10 days.
The doctor even prescribed me asthma meds as I almost had two attacks in town the last weekend.
So, it is probably time to work out and ignite my healthy hormones (wherever you are!)

Last Thursday was golfing after piano, I probably had 100 swings and none barely went past the 75m mark! Ended our game at 11pm, coupled with blisters and a very sore back because of my new found posture, I am extremely determined to play really well soon.
Saturday morning was Bikram yoga with Kel, Bims and Hx. It was a torturous 90 minutes of heat, perspiration and major water evaporation from the body. I was practically dripping by mid session, though the end effect was really fulfilling and refreshing- similarly it was sore-oh-body on Sunday when I woke up.
Sunday, Boyf & I went swimming at his sister's new place. Perhaps soaking will better describe the water sport for me; Boyf ended up passing me a float, googles and did an intensive training of frog style with me. I am absolutely terrified of deep waters, having almost drowned thrice when I was a kid; well it is time to kick that dreadful phobia away.

Amazing how I survived the last week, gotta throw in more sessions of running, skating and yoga!



No comments:

Post a Comment