Tuesday, December 4, 2012

HALLOWEEN

HALLOWEEN came and went by in a flash.
I still vaguely recall last year's Halloween, I went with some friends to SAM for a Halloween Tour plus movie screening & I was Hermonie Granger from Harry Potter- absolutely fuss free.

So, this year I went with Boyf as Black Swan and he was the Gold Bling Monster.
Everything was really last minute so I pretty much used whatever I had in the closet.
We had Cabaret, Fiona, Vampire,  Mini Mouse, Princess of Persia, Cowgirls and loads of Janitors in orange jumpsuits.

















And we ended up with a massive hangover the next day.

On a side note:
New Christmas Collection from NewlyClad. We have amazing giveaways like Balencia & Nars this Christmas, so check out our Facebook Page here.

No comments:

Post a Comment