Tuesday, October 2, 2012

It's been awhile!

Longest, longest time since I last blogged here, I've tried the primitive old school diary but it does not exactly support pretty, colorful pictures & fonts.
So apparently I have all the Mac technology I want, first the iMac then the Macbook Air (thank you Boyf!)
I love the apps, the versatile fonts and the sleek armor of both the desktops and lapbooks.
No more excuses for not being able to reply mails and start blogging again.

A lot of things have kickstarted my awesome 2012, especially since now I have all the time in the world.
Namely one, we have finally launched NewlyClad (do swing by!)- our new brand platform for online shopping. Yes more pieces coming along with our new studio & office space. I kinda couldn't be more excited to finally have our own shooting space. There is going to be more handwork, effort, dedication to this and I do hope everything will work out eventually.

There you have it, more posts and food whispers coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment