Monday, January 21, 2013

Crayon's Big 1

One particular day in January, I stopped in my early morning daily routine & had the strongest instinct that it was Cray's birthday. Mind, Crayon is my lil Pom Spitz pup.

And yes, I am beyond right after looking at his birth cards. 
This bestowed me with the responsibility to get a cake for a lil cutesy celebration for the doggy. 
The entire day he was commanded like an Alpha, -only because its his birthday!

Here's a snippet of the crazy boy with his first ever Birthdaycake- before all that oogling, fondling & gasping at his vanilla cream laden sponge cake. 


And here's us on our way to the park- yes I know you are so so so excited. 



Happy Birthday Crayon, may you grow up a carefree happy little prancing sensible boy.



No comments:

Post a Comment